Yes. The system is more than 3x less likely to result in error when compared to standard pharmacy filling.
Articles in this section
- What is the divvyDOSE Happiness Guarantee?
- How do I speak to a pharmacist?
- What is the fastest way to get a question answered by a pharmacist?
- Is a pharmacist available?
- How are my medications, vitamins and supplements dispensed?
- Is it safe?
- Are the divvyPACKS checked to make sure the right pills are in each divvyPACK?
- What kinds of quality controls are in place?
- What if a divvyPACK appears tampered with or open before I open it?
- What do I do if there is an error?