AA family member or caregiver can help you to get signed up. We can also assist you in the process over the phone at 844.693.4889, live chat or email at hi@divvyDOSE.com. Once your account is established, you can authorize another person to have access to viewing and changing account details via the caregiver option on your dashboard.
Articles in this section
- How do I speak to a pharmacist?
- What are my copays?
- Do you deliver to me?
- How does my doctor or care provider send in prescriptions?
- Can divvyDOSE provide non-pill items like inhalers, ointments, sprays or lotions that do not fit inside divvyPACK?
- Can divvyDOSE provide vitamins?
- Can divvyDOSE provide OTC (non-prescription) medications?
- How are items that are taken occasionally or “as-needed” (PRN) provided?
- Can a family member or caregiver sign me up?
- Can I authorize someone else to help me manage my medications on divvyDOSE?
Please sign in to leave a comment.