Our pharmacists are available to talk on the phone at 844.693.4889 or via online chat between 8a–6p CST Monday–Friday. divvyDOSE happiness experts are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to answer any questions over the phone, live chat or email at help@divvyDOSE.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I speak to a pharmacist?
- What are my copays?
- Do you deliver to me?
- How does my doctor or care provider send in prescriptions?
- Can divvyDOSE provide non-pill items like inhalers, ointments, sprays or lotions that do not fit inside divvyPACK?
- Can divvyDOSE provide vitamins?
- Can divvyDOSE provide OTC (non-prescription) medications?
- How are items that are taken occasionally or “as-needed” (PRN) provided?
- Can a family member or caregiver sign me up?
- Can I authorize someone else to help me manage my medications on divvyDOSE?
How much do I owe for my monthly prescription refills?
Please sign in to leave a comment.