Yes. All of your non-pill items like inhalers, sprays, lotions, ointments, patches and drops are provided inside the same box along with any medications that are taken as needed. As-needed medications are provided in standard pill bottles with instruction labels.
Articles in this section
- Can I talk to a pharmacist?
- What if I need renewal of my prescription?
- Can divvyDOSe provide non-pill like inhalers, ointments, sprays or lotions that do not fit inside divvyPACK?
- Can divvyDOSE provide vitamins?
- Can divvyDOSE provide OTC (non-prescription) medications?
- What about medications with specific instructions?
- What if all my pills for a dose will not fit in a single divvyPACK?
- What if I forget to take a divvyPACK?
- Is a pharmacist available?
- How do I order refills?