Please contact us and we can arrange for this. Depending on your insurance plan, copays may vary. We can always assist you in this process over the phone at 844.693.4889 live chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How does my doctor or care provider send in prescriptions?
- Can divvyDOSE provide non-ill items like inhalers, ointments, sprays or lotions that do not fit inside divvyPACK?
- Can divvyDOSE provide vitamins?
- Can divvyDOSE provide OTC (non-prescription) medications?
- How are items that are taken occasionally or “as-needed” (PRN) provided?
- What if I need a new prescription?
- What happens if my doctor changes the dose of a prescription?
- What about medications with specific instructions?
- What if I need an antibiotic?
- What if I need a medication urgently?