Every divvyDOSE comes with a divvyLABEL with clear instructions. Other information is available in your online dashboard by clicking the + sign next to each medication name. At anytime, we can provide you with full written information in print or electronic form. We can always assist you in this process over the phone at 844.693.4889 live chat or email at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How does my doctor or care provider send in prescriptions?
- Can divvyDOSE provide non-ill items like inhalers, ointments, sprays or lotions that do not fit inside divvyPACK?
- Can divvyDOSE provide vitamins?
- Can divvyDOSE provide OTC (non-prescription) medications?
- How are items that are taken occasionally or “as-needed” (PRN) provided?
- What if I need a new prescription?
- What happens if my doctor changes the dose of a prescription?
- What about medications with specific instructions?
- What if I need an antibiotic?
- What if I need a medication urgently?