If your doctor prescribes a new medication, we will send you a bottle of medication to get you to your next scheduled divvyDOSE. The next divvyDOSE will contain your new medication in your divvyPACKS with the rest of your pills. As always, there is no charge for delivery. If the new prescription needs to be started immediately, like an antibiotic for an acute infection, we recommend that you get it from a local pharmacy. We can always assist you in this process over the phone at 844.693.4889 live chat or email at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How does my doctor or care provider send in prescriptions?
- Can divvyDOSE provide non-ill items like inhalers, ointments, sprays or lotions that do not fit inside divvyPACK?
- Can divvyDOSE provide vitamins?
- Can divvyDOSE provide OTC (non-prescription) medications?
- How are items that are taken occasionally or “as-needed” (PRN) provided?
- What if I need a new prescription?
- What happens if my doctor changes the dose of a prescription?
- What about medications with specific instructions?
- What if I need an antibiotic?
- What if I need a medication urgently?
Please sign in to leave a comment.