Yes. During the signup process we will ask you for a list of all your current pharmacies and we will contact these pharmacies to transfer your prescriptions and your insurance information to divvyDOSE.
Articles in this section
- What is the divvyDOSE Happiness Guarantee?
- How do I speak to a pharmacist?
- How much extra does divvyDOSE cost?
- How do you guarantee 100% on time delivery?
- What are my copays?
- What insurances do you accept?
- Can divvyDOSE provide non-pill items like inhalers, ointments, sprays or lotions that do not fit inside divvyPACK?
- Can divvyDOSE provide vitamins?
- Can divvyDOSE provide OTC (non-prescription) medications?
- How are items that are taken occasionally or "as-needed" (PRN) provided?