Pills that are taken occasionally or "as-needed" (PRN) are provided in separate pill bottles with instruction labels and delivered in the same divvyBOX.
Articles in this section
- What is the divvyDOSE Happiness Guarantee?
- How do I speak to a pharmacist?
- How much extra does divvyDOSE cost?
- How do you guarantee 100% on time delivery?
- What are my copays?
- What insurances do you accept?
- Can divvyDOSE provide non-pill items like inhalers, ointments, sprays or lotions that do not fit inside divvyPACK?
- Can divvyDOSE provide vitamins?
- Can divvyDOSE provide OTC (non-prescription) medications?
- How are items that are taken occasionally or "as-needed" (PRN) provided?