A pharmacist is available via phone at 844.693.4889, live chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org from 8AM – 6PM Monday – Friday. Our happiness experts are available via phone 24 hours a day, everyday. A pharmacist is always present during all parts of filling prescriptions.
Articles in this section
- How does my doctor or care provider send in prescriptions?
- Can divvyDOSE provide non-ill items like inhalers, ointments, sprays or lotions that do not fit inside divvyPACK?
- Can divvyDOSE provide vitamins?
- Can divvyDOSE provide OTC (non-prescription) medications?
- How are items that are taken occasionally or “as-needed” (PRN) provided?
- What if I need a new prescription?
- What happens if my doctor changes the dose of a prescription?
- What about medications with specific instructions?
- What if I need an antibiotic?
- What if I need a medication urgently?