If it is close to the time of the dose, you can usually go ahead and take the divvyPACK. If it is closer to the time of your next dose, you can usually take the next divvyPACK and skip the missed one. Please contact the prescribing provider for exact instructions. We can always assist you in this process over the phone at 844.693.4889 live chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How does my doctor or care provider send in prescriptions?
- Can divvyDOSE provide non-ill items like inhalers, ointments, sprays or lotions that do not fit inside divvyPACK?
- Can divvyDOSE provide vitamins?
- Can divvyDOSE provide OTC (non-prescription) medications?
- How are items that are taken occasionally or “as-needed” (PRN) provided?
- What if I need a new prescription?
- What happens if my doctor changes the dose of a prescription?
- What about medications with specific instructions?
- What if I need an antibiotic?
- What if I need a medication urgently?