If your medications for a specific dose time will not fit a single divvyPACK, more than one divvyPACK will be labeled with the same time and be the next divvyPACK in the roll, so always make sure that you take all the divvyPACKS for a given time. We can always assist you in this process over the phone at 844.693.4889 live chat or email at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How does my doctor or care provider send in prescriptions?
- Can divvyDOSE provide non-ill items like inhalers, ointments, sprays or lotions that do not fit inside divvyPACK?
- Can divvyDOSE provide vitamins?
- Can divvyDOSE provide OTC (non-prescription) medications?
- How are items that are taken occasionally or “as-needed” (PRN) provided?
- What if I need a new prescription?
- What happens if my doctor changes the dose of a prescription?
- What about medications with specific instructions?
- What if I need an antibiotic?
- What if I need a medication urgently?