Yes. All of your non-pill items like inhalers, sprays, lotions, ointments, patches, drops and lotions are provided inside the same divvyBOX along with any medications that are taken “as-needed” (PRN). As-needed medications are provided in standard pill bottles with instruction labels.
Articles in this section
- How does my doctor or care provider send in prescriptions?
- Can divvyDOSE provide non-ill items like inhalers, ointments, sprays or lotions that do not fit inside divvyPACK?
- Can divvyDOSE provide vitamins?
- Can divvyDOSE provide OTC (non-prescription) medications?
- How are items that are taken occasionally or “as-needed” (PRN) provided?
- What if I need a new prescription?
- What happens if my doctor changes the dose of a prescription?
- What about medications with specific instructions?
- What if I need an antibiotic?
- What if I need a medication urgently?